FIRST. - HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE.
This web portal belongs to Did Automation S.L., with Tax Identification Code number B-97498117, registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, Volume 7,977, Book 5,272 of Section General 8, Folio 21, and Sheet No. V100,671, with registered office for the purpose of complying with Article 10 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, at street 117, 24-V 46116 Moncada, province of Valencia.
SECOND. - OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE.
Did Automation S.L. makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses www.didautomation.com (hereinafter WEB), information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and/or SERVICES), through a website for information purposes. The CONTENTS of the website are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the nature of the Website, it is possible that the content of these Conditions may be modified or changed. Therefore, any user is obliged to access these Conditions each time he/she accesses the Website, assuming that the corresponding conditions in force at the time of access will apply.
THIRD. - ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE.
Access to the website does not require prior registration of users. However, to consult certain contents of the Website as well as to receive the newsletters, it will be necessary to register the User using the appropriate procedure. In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be accurate, current and truthful.
FOURTH. - CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES.
The user undertakes to use the Services diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, by way of illustration and not limitation, is strictly prohibited:
• Use the Services in a manner or for purposes contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality and good practice or public order.
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted.
• Perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Did Automation S.L.
• Use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of persons, regardless of their purpose, and to market or disseminate such information in any way.
• The user shall be liable for any damages of any kind that Did Automation S.L. may incur. Suffer, on the occasion of non-compliance with any of the obligations set out above as well as any other obligations included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the Website.
• All underage users must use the Website with the consent of their parent or legal guardian, who are responsible for any problems that may occur in the purchase and use of the services of the same.
Did Automation S.L. shall at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and shall be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in the event of alleged commission of the offences or misdemeanours established by the current Penal Code, or in the event of observing any conduct that in the opinion of Did Automation S.L. are contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of Did Automation S.L.
FIFTH. - RULES OF CONDUCT.
Users may contact Did Automation S.L. and interact in certain sections of the website, either through the Blog or by sharing sections on social networks, provided that they respect this code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY BE PASSED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise he/she may incur in misdemeanour or crime according to the Criminal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that could hurt the sensitivity are not admissible. In this case, Did Automation S.L. reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition and exercise the appropriate legal remedies.
3. IT’S TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be removed along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
SIXTH. - PROPERTY RIGHTS.
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of Did Automation S.L. or third parties, whose rights in this respect are legitimately held by Did Automation S.L. and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use all the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or recompilation.
SEVENTH. - EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
Did Automation S.L., reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, safety, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified reason. Consequently, Did Automation S.L., does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, and therefore the use of the same by users are at their own risk, and Did Automation S.L., may not be held liable at any time. In this sense, in addition, Did Automation S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever arising, including but not limited to:
• From the use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the website itself or third party portals.
• Any damages to users caused by normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, any errors or problems generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that make up the service.
• The contents of those pages that users can access from links included on the website.
• Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to Did Automation S.L.by contract.
Likewise, Did Automation S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration on the computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored in them, so Did Automation S.L.
• Errors or delays in the user's access to the services when entering his data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet network, causes of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Did Automation S.L.
• Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
• For errors or damage to the website caused by inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the user.
• Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, Did Automation S.L.is committed to solving any problems that may arise and to providing the user with all the necessary support to reach a rapid and satisfactory solution to the problem.
EIGHTH. - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
Did Automation S.L. does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages suffered by the access to the Services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in Did Automation S.L.is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where he can expand the Services offered by the Portal. Did Automation S.L. will in no case be responsible for the results obtained through these links or for the consequences of the access by users to them. These third party Services are provided by them, so Did Automation S.L. cannot and does not control the lawfulness of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
The inclusion of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites not belonging to Did Automation S.L.U. is expressly prohibited. That allows access to this website without the express consent of Did Automation S.L. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks in websites outside the company will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, or the acceptance by Did Automation S.L.
In the forms that collect personal data, each user will be informed about the purposes for which the data is collected. The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided. Moreover, Did Automation S.L. informs you that by visiting this website no personal data that identifies a user is automatically registered, instead there is certain non-personal information and not identifiable with a specific user that is collected during the live session through devices called “cookies” that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the website to then make improvements. All users should consult our cookies policy to navigate the website.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation of the processing and portability of data at any time, by writing to Did Automation S.L.at email@example.com.
TENTH. - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
For any questions of interpretation or litigation that may arise, Spanish legislation shall apply and in the event of a dispute, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain), renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.